Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Life Update September 29,2015





Learning the spiritual art of patients is this weeks trial. Waiting on information from another person on the possibility of a job transfer is my constant thought. Every hour I hear the devil telling me to get involved. "Text this person, call them, take charge God is not helping you!" You are  the master of your destiny. I'm doing my best not to listen.

Writing about all the mountains moved since we made the decision (was it really mine to begin with) could fill a book.  Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, Plans to prosper you, plans not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. These events are evidence of His truth. I need to be still, pray, and wait on the Lord.

He could not have brought me this far to pull the rug out from under my feet. Or could he? One way or another I will find out. If by chance, He has different plans for my life then I do. May I be man enough to Trust, Believe, and Honor his decision.

Come on phone RING!



 Just kidding. I wait.

Update Nov 2016: The hone did ring and I was blessed with a job. I've stayed put and did not take it as I believe that what came about during this journey was the Lord showing us to just stay where we were and be still



No comments:

Post a Comment