Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bibles Bibles everywhere which one do I read

I took a few hours before work today to visit the local Mardels book store. I've been looking for awhile now to find the right Bible that calls out "You're going to love reading me." I must have looked like a lost soul standing in front of 100 different styles of Bibles when I was asked "Can I help you?" by a sales associate.With help, I was able to narrow my search down to four books. And after a lengthy comparison, I choose the 'Chronological Life Application Study Bible NLT.' I liked the extras that it included, such as maps, notes and pictures of the old world. It brings the readings alive and understandable. This will add to my enjoyment since I am both interested in the Word and the historical time lines. This is the soft cover leather bound copy.

 "Your word is the lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105).


No comments:

Post a Comment